MEXICO CITY, CDMX
Mexico City is a fascinating capital that seduces its visitors with countless options to know and enjoy. Its the ideal setting to close businesses as well as to hold congresses, conventions, exhibitions and incentive trips. Mexico City has 6 representative areas, which are recommended for the operation of events: Aeropuerto, Insurgentes, Polanco, Reforma – Centro, Santa Fe and Sur, which are made up of a wide range of venues, hotels of renowned brands and different categories where you can rest and perform some event.
CDMX and its International Airport AICM Benito Juarez has more than 1,000 daily operations connecting more than 56 International destinations and 52 Mexican cities with a total of 31 Airlines.
Traveling and Hotel
– The CDMX is located in the Valley of Mexico at an average altitude of 2,240 meters
– Language: Spanish
– Surface: 1,495 km2
– Population: 8.9 million people
– Time Zone: UTC – 6 , summer time UTC – 5
– Country Code MX: +52
– Area Code: 55
– Suggested tip: 10 to 15%
– No. Museums: 170
– Voltage: 127 V / Frequency 60 Hertz / Plugs and Sockets Type A/B
– Exchange Rate: 1 US dollar = approximately 19 to 22 pesos
– Visa information: www.inm.gob.mx